Sunday 21 October 2012

Wall Oh Wall~~ Good Riddance to u ~ Boring Wall ~ haha

My wall was boring and plain~ and as i do spend much of my time in my room...(i am a room person..haha my favourite place is definitely my room)... sooooooo..... what did i do? i decided to vamp up a part of my wall~ i am going to make this a weekly project~ vamp a part of wall so all my four walls will not be boring..its a pity momma dont allow me to zentangle on the walls~ oh well i guess i will paste all my zentangle doodles on one side of the wall LOLS..mwahahahah(evil laugh) momma u aint stopping me to zentangle doodle... So, ok back to the topic~ lols..2 weeks ago (ya i know i have been slow in updating *sorry* *sorry* :p (no remorse face haha)) i decided to revamp~ and this is the end results~ please do comment :)
so what do u think?hehehe.. enjoy~~~ Cheers and do show me a photo if u do vamp up your walls..i would <3 to see it~~

No comments:

Post a Comment