Sunday 21 October 2012

new shop webpage

Hello All, i just created my Shop webpage~ pls come and visit~ though i jus created it..its still new and i havent uploaded all my handmade jewelries photos yet~ hehe but was just damn excited to share (haha consider me silly~ :P)... adrenaline rush? hmmmm oh well, i guess so~ .. haha okeis .. i'll leave u guys to drool over my creation(eee.. see this girl,, not shy at all hahaha..blowing her own horn).. Enjoy~~ Oh man!! i forgot~ the most important thing!!! my! am i getting old.. here is the link of my webpage~ my shop lols ok then now u can enjoy~ Adios amigos~ CHEERS!!

2 comments:

  1. Love your background.*_*
    Maybe follow each other???
    My Blog


    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hi there~ sorry for the late reply..yes no problem..i will follow ur blog :) thanks

      Delete