Tuesday 17 January 2012

I am Miss Kay =]: DIY Recycled Plastic Bottle Ring

 I was browsing thru I am Miss Kay's blog and came across her project on plastic bottle ring. the link is below.^^

I am Miss Kay =]: DIY Recycled Plastic Bottle Ring


So, well i thought Oh that sounds interesting ...but at that time i didnt have any water bottle to use but i have like a stack of black plastic binding combs... and i was thinking hmmm mayb i can use this as my ring base..


 there! that's how it look after u cut it.. it looks like a ring base..

actually it already looks like a ring ..dont u think so? lol
well dependingon ur finger size .. if u have larger finger size u'll need a bigger ring comb
 
 i decorated mine with ribbons and pearls...basically i just wound a pink n white ribbon on it and hot glue d ends.
then i stuck some pearls to the ring..


 and voila.. here is the finishing product.. lol.. its not perfect.. bt who cares as long as its cute.. and most importantly... i used the stuff i had lying around in d house.. Cheap cute and you can custom make any design n pattern you want..

What u'll need to make this ring:-
a plastic binding comb (for the ring base)
a hot glue gun & some glue sticks
some ribbons
some trinket u would want to use to decorate your rings (in my case i used pearls)
a scissor
and most important your creative mind ..lol ;)

and now ...Enjoy making ur rings.. please drop me a vid or photo if u were moved to make this DIY rings.. lol..and drop me a link if u have done an interesting DIY project :)

No comments:

Post a Comment